Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Twin Flame Communication

I was lonely, missing you so bad, 
Feeling your energy was driving me mad, 
I think you picked up on my feelings, as you do 
...I thought of you, and you said, How are you?

We had a nice chat then, casual, friendly,
All about work, and writing, and forums I'm on--
Twin Flames, Ascension, and UFO, now more important than events below. Religon a lost cause, I'm breaking away, suddenly closing many doors.

I think out loud, my head in a cloud, wondering what I should do
Should I write a Note, or just a blog, share the stories of me and you?
Maybe be bold, with stories old, fantastic events of my life long ago--
And you advise me, take it slow.

It's getting late, and I must go, thanks for chatting--
I say, I know.
Goodnight, honey. Bye for now.


Read more: http://adderworld.ning.com/group/writersgroup/forum/topics/twin-flame-communication#ixzz1ftJQ7gSr

No comments:

Post a Comment