Sunday, December 11, 2011

Conflicting Emotions

Thinking back over our chat last night,
I feel conflicting emotions,
Messages hiding the Light.

I am sad that you have chosen another over me,
Yet glad to know the Truth that you also Know...
That WE are ONE, for we have merged, blended heart and soul,
Forever bound, eternally whole.

It's hard to see beyond this 3-D Illusion of separation,
To feel beyond the loneliness of our Long-distance relationship,
Yet, I feel you in my Heartbeat, for you live in Our Heart.
We meet and combine our energy in realms beyond time and space,
But I so long to see your smiling face, and love you in a physical embrace.

If it takes forever, I will wait, for, that seems my fate, anyway,
But please Darling, let's stop saying Never, let's say someday,
Someday, beyond this vale of fear, we will be free to make it REAL,
To Love with Abandon, Joyfully, Finally Free, Our ReUnion to FEEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment