Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Speak Not of Never

Speak not of Never,
Our love is Forever,
And it breaks my heart,
When we are apart.

The karma between us must go!
It's hard for you, I know,
But it's our destiny, our fate,
To be able to physically relate.

The day will come we'll be offline,
Our hearts connected for all time,
In sacred union, bodies and minds,
Hearts and souls, we forever bind.

Our love is strong, always true,
No one will take the place of you,
And for you, Beloved,  I will always be,
The One for whose heart, you hold the key.

Speak to me, darling, speak of forever,
Softly whisper, love me, and kiss me,
Tell me honey, tell me you missed me,
And speak no more...
Speak not of Never!


Read more: http://adderworld.ning.com/group/writersgroup/forum/topics/speak-not-of-never#ixzz1fu9g1YQe

No comments:

Post a Comment