Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Message of Divine Love

Oh, Thou fairest of women,
There is great tenderness in your smile,
Quiet gentleness in your voice--
Think it not a weakness,
For it is the strength of Love.

You radiate pastel crystal Light--
Rainbows of Love to All--
Do you not know I feel it also,
Can ye not feel my response?

You are a haven to me, 
Oh, Goddess of Peace,
My Star of Nirvana--
Your Presence changes the atmosphere of the room,
Your serenity calms my headstrong, restless, weary mind.

And your openness,
So trusting, so innocent,
Causes me to want to rush to your side,
To stay with you always,
To protect you,
Honor and cherish you
As you deserve.

You are beautiful and fair,
My Beloved,
With Inner Strength,
Truth
And Virtue.
You walk in beauty when you are in balance. 



Read more: http://adderworld.ning.com/group/writersgroup/forum/topics/a-message-of-divine-love#ixzz1fuEQOGR6

No comments:

Post a Comment