Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Love's Kingdom

Looking back at life from the lofty heights of age,
I see so much strife, such struggle, such rage,
Taken for granted as scriptured page.

Sadness, depression, too much suppression
Wings clipped, wanting to fly, not knowing why,
Normal life schemes, dreams, but a cage.

My restless soul, ego, mind never satisfied,
Religion, God, Church couldn't save me,
Curiosity fevered as I was.

The Internet became my friend, my mentor, my church,
My soul expanded, outgrew the Church,
For a time left traditional Gods in the lurch.

I awakened suddenly when Love found me on the net,
A man called to me, loved me in dreams I can't forget,
Gently led me back to my path of Light,
Gave me my Crown, my Wings, my gift of Flight.

He's my Muse, my mentor, my Twin,
My mirror to find the Kingdom within,
My restless soul finds solace with him,
And we find God in our heart,
No more to be apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment