Thursday, June 21, 2012

One of These Days

One of these days, when this life is done,
And karma is finished, and we walk in the sun,
I'll take your hand, look into your eyes,
And tell you how much I've realized.

How much I missed you, not knowing you were near me,
And how I wanted to hear your voice in my heart more clearly,
How much your chats meant, and time you spent, day by day,
Loving me,  in every possible way.

It wasn't easy, just being online,
And often I felt the lack of time,
I knew you had another world,
But, still, I wanted to be your girl.

You brought out the wild woman in me,
Loving me so passionately,
I was often stunned by our feelings,
And sometimes your energy set my senses reeling--
Burning, fevered with desire,
That combination of Air and Fire.

The world did its best to keep us apart,
Cruel judgment sometimes broke my heart,
Fear made me want to run away,
But you said, Let's give it another day. 

Finally, I learned to seek within,
The Kingdom of Love, beyond all sin,
I listened to my heart, no more apart,
And Love was my Song--
It was never wrong to love my Twin. 







No comments:

Post a Comment