Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lightworker: Part 1

It's nobody's fault, we planned it that day,
In a Cosmic Council far, far away,
But did we know it would hurt this way?

I was first to earth, to be born,
Leaving our souls tattered and torn,
I was born long before you,
Twelve years before you were due.

When you were born, I was in school,
Playing French horn, and following rules,
Twelve years later, I was a wife,
Well-established in my life.

Twelve more years swiftly flew,
And I think I dreamed of you--
My soul mate contract then was done,
But your marriage had just begun.

After that, I lived in a daze,
Depression kept me in a haze,
Til in my 40's I awoke,
As something deep within me broke.

I was free, learning to fly,
Feet on the ground, head in the sky,
Dreams of space ships, and a loving ET,
And my best friend and mentor was Cherokee.

Working with crystals, traveling Light,
Learning to meditate, day and night,
Transmuting energy, calmed by the sea,
I was transformed to a different ME.







No comments:

Post a Comment