Thursday, June 14, 2012

Where Is Home?

Where is Home,  what is the view,
Am I alone, or am I with You,
Did I make it to Heaven, or did I Ascend,
Am I with you, my Lover, my Friend?

Was I banished, stuck in 3D,
My life unfinished, dreams still to be,
Was there still hope, or naught but despair,
Did anyone want me, did anyone care?

It seemed too late, and I was too old,
My broken heart was hardened and cold,
The wings of my soul lay tattered and torn,
Right where I crashed, before Love could be born.
 
Suddenly, I choked, in the midst of a scream,
And I awoke, for it was all just a dream,
Another illusion, delusion of fear--
I take a deep breath, and feel You near.

Love's transfusion expands my heart,
Light inspires words and art,
My Dream Lives,
And we never will part.

By AstrandaLynn, June 14, 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment