Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Don't Forget Me

Though it's hard for me to let you go,
It's best for you, I know,
I felt your pain, tears fell like rain,
As you were torn in two.

I know this balancing of worlds,
Can drive you mad, it's true,
And I know just why you blew,
Frustrated, as can be,
You need some time, it's clear to see--
But Darling, please,
Don't forget me!

You said you're having trouble, sharing love with two,
You didn't want to burst my bubble, but I ,so well, know you,
I know this Twin Flame journey sometimes seems unreal,
But you said you just can't stop emotions that you feel--
I can't, either...I love you, too.
 
You said you love me, and that's clear,  and makes it hard for me,
You've been confused, but I can see--
You need your family, more than you need me.

So for a while...I'll try to smile, though tears be ever near,
I'll let you be, give you  space and time, knowing you're still mine,
But for now, I'll leave you alone...no chat, no text, no phone,
I'll leave all channels open to you, make it plain to see,
Just listen with your heart, and you will hear my whispered plea--
Darling, please,
Don't forget me!

By AstrandaLynn, July 10, 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment