Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Gift of an Aching Heart

Why so much pain, as a Twin Flame,
Why do my tears fall like rain,
Feeling lost and alone, far from Home,
Emotions raw, like a newborn poem?

Is all of this just a Cosmic Joke,
Exchanging religion for another Yoke?
Twin Flame love just makes me blue,
Leaves me longing for merging with You.

They say it's a gift, and we'll never more part,
But to me, it's the gift of an aching heart,
 A double-edged sword of Inner Light,
Wielded by Angels, Gods tearing us apart,
While Karma holds on with all her Might. 

Must I find another Dream?
Just the thought makes me want to SCREAM!
Outraged, broken once again, Ego won't die--
My Soul can't fly.  

I lost my crown once, Never Again,
You gave it back to me, my Lover, my Friend,
My Fate is sealed, to Die or Ascend,
Love is my Glory, the OM, the AMEN.

You gave me the Gift of an Aching Heart,
For me, the well-spring of my Art,
With or without you, it is Your Choice,
I will go on, with my own Voice--
Knowing deep within, it wasn't a sin,
To Love you, my Twin---
And we're never apart.







No comments:

Post a Comment