Friday, June 8, 2012

Twin Flame Journey

What were we thinking, coming to earth,
Did we know we'd be separated by birth,
So far away , with a gap in our age,
Did we feel the beginning of helpless rage?

Did we promise that we'd meet someday,
But on separate paths,  begin to stray,
Away from the Love that was once so strong,
Was it Fate that made us long for our Twin hearts' song?

The day finally came, with clarion call, we heard the song from our hearts,
I was free to come to you, but there were others keeping us apart,
Family, friends, church, all disapproved, of the Love beginning to bloom--

And Guilt had me crying in my room.

But we couldn't stay away, even knowing the price we'd pay,
Our passion for each other grew, as the Love that we once knew,
Infused our beings, body and soul, and made our wand'ring, lonely hearts whole.

All was well, in our paradigm, but it was still just a matter of time,
Obstacles in our path refused to budge, and there were some who continued to judge--
I'd get scared and run away, but you called me back the very next day,
Waiting patiently for me, you'd shake your head, smile, and say you loved me.

One fateful day, we were caught, and our Love suddenly became naught,
You tried to brush me off as just a friend, and then we tried to make it end,
As you tried to make amends--
I felt hurt, betrayed that day, but still we couldn't stay away.
And now I know we're more than friends, and our Love will never end.






No comments:

Post a Comment