Monday, September 17, 2012

You Are So Beautiful

You are Beautiful!  Why do you hide?
The plaintive voice I heard inside,
Saw my face in the mirror and nearly cried,
That's a good question...why do I hide.

He sounded sad that day, frustrated, too,
Telepathy was making me blue,
And as I was dressing that day,
Thoughts depressing wouldn't go away.

Again and again, throughout the day,
The poignant query in my mind did play,
You are so Beautiful!  Why do you hide?
Because I like my dream world better than outside.

In my dream world, we are together,
No more pulling us apart,
In my dream we live forever,
Safe in the LOVE within my heart. 

But, don't you know, we must be free,
To live our lives and let us BE,
Shine our Light, on the new birth,
Bring to Life, Heaven on Earth?

Stop hiding your beauty, let your Light shine,
I promise that you'll always be mine,
When the time comes, I'll come for you,
But until then, we have things to do.

1 comment:

  1. The telepathy came to me on Saturday. On Sunday, I was given another message, he was singing to me, that good, old Joe Cocker song:
    You Are So Beautiful.

    I posted the song on the groups,along with a video with another song by Joe Cocker: Love Lifts Us Up Where WE Belong. It had some good scenes from An Officer and a Gentleman.

    ReplyDelete