Monday, September 10, 2012

Twin Candles

I was late to meditate, a Twin Flame event tonight,
But still set up my sacred place, and two candles, I did light,
Two candles stood side by side, while I asked my God to guide,
I set my pillows on the floor, preparing Zazen to sit,
But no matter how I squirmed around, the pillows didn't fit.

I sat on the couch, feet on the floor, but still I couldn't rest,
So, I sat back, and crossed my legs,  and tried to do my best,
Closed my eyes, and took deep breaths, but my mind refused to stop,
Opened my eyes, in much surprise, when I heard something drop.

An arrow-shaft lay on the plate of the candle tall and straight,
The candle on the left was melting, getting smaller fast,
I sat there, stunned, to see what it had done, a feminine profile appearing,
As I watched, a piece flew off, and landed on the other plate,
To my amazement, an angel wing, lay at the base of the candle--
Still standing tall and straight.

I had been busy with my phone, snapping photos, one by one,
A record of this phenomenon, planning to put them all online,
On Facebook, and to tell the story, to Twin Flame friends of mine,
I looked at my phone as the sculpture was done,
The last photo I snapped  was at 9:09!


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4632571290952&set=a.2364212943411.143572.1192982838&type=3&theater





No comments:

Post a Comment