Sunday, September 9, 2012

Friends and Lovers, Twin Flames Forever

We will never be just friends, I know,
And so for now, I'll let you go,
Live your life, as you will,
And I'll live mine, loving you still,
Find my balance in my heart,
Knowing that we'll never part.

It's the plan we made before our birth,
Before we came to planet earth,
Living and loving, then meeting online,
Breaking all the chains that bind,
Bending all the rules, learning to fly,
Climbing out of boxes we were in,
Learning that Love is never a sin.

Sin was a concept made by man,
A way to control Karma's Law,
But lessons are learned by living,
Not by blind obedience, by experience,
Learning to love, forgive every flaw.

And for me, my mantra, Be Patient and Wait,
My ever-present lesson, part of my fate,
Knowing just when is the best time,
Trying to get the  reason and rhyme,
Behind all the scenes of my life,
All my sorrows and all my strife,
Knowing there's joy beneath it all,
If I just once break down the wall.

Ego has imprisoned me, left me in a rage,
Now is the time--
Set me free, turn another page!
Quietly, my heart speaks to me,
Now is the time--
Set yourself free,
For only YOU have the key!

Your happiness, your joy in living,
Will increase with your giving,
Shine the Light that in you burns,
Love without expecting returns,
Know that what you seek, lies within,
The Kingdom of LOVE, the Heart of a Twin.








No comments:

Post a Comment