Monday, September 10, 2012

Some Don't Like My Song

Some people don't approve my song,
But they don't have to sing along,
It's my life, and my groove,
And my love,
That makes me move.

They try to tell me it's a sin,
To believe I've found my Twin,
He's with another til another day,
His choice to still love me,
His choice if he won't stay away,
My choice to let him be.

This world's still stuck in old 3D
Rules and regulations,
And Twin Flame Love, they cannot see,
Which makes for complications--
But that won't stop my love and me.

Our love knows no bounds,
Nothing keeps us apart,
This love we have found,
Lives in our hearts.

Outwardly, we may be friends,
But in our hearts we know,
That this love will never end,
And we won't let go.

In our dreams, through the night,
We hold each other tight,
Wanting so much to be together,
Dreading morning's light--
Yet we know our love's forever,
And we know it's right.

Someday, they will know it's true,
This love was meant to be,
They'll stop judging me and you,
And finally let us be--
It's our destiny. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment