Friday, August 24, 2012

The Other Woman, Your Cyberfantasy

I'm the woman your mother warned against, and priests and preachers demanded recompense,
I'm the one society scorns, but I make you glad that you were born,
I'm the woman of your creation, fashioned of love, lust, and fascination.
I'm the one you keep as your fantasy, who'll never meet you, because of friends and family.


I'm the woman you say you want, but too often interruptions say you can't,
Making me want to scream and rant--
But, I don't...instead I get depressed, cry and mope, feeling as if there is no hope,
While you go off, blithely unaware, making it seem like you don't care.

I'm the woman who gave you her heart, with a promise we'll never part,
I'm the one that you set free, in wild, passionate sexuality,
And now in my fervent rage, I know I will never be,
Content to go back to the cage of religious morality.

I'm the woman who needs you to see that I'm not just a fantasy,
My love is true, my feelings real, though I'm not perfect as your ideal,
I live for the day you'll say and mean, OUR Love is real, not just a dream,
And you're MY woman, my heart is true--
And yes, I'll always, ever love YOU. 


No comments:

Post a Comment