Sunday, August 5, 2012

Circles of Love

Like ripples on a pond, sparkling in the morning sun,
The Love we share radiates outwardly, until we are One;
It begins from my heart, as I send it to him, and for a while,
We play with the energy that we feel, my Twin and I,
Making more Love, with radiant Smiles, soaring through the skies.

Happy minutes we while away, as we chatter, flirt and play,
Too soon, I know we must go away,  to separate worlds, for another day;
But we'll bask in the Love we share, making life easier to bear,
And the Love and Light we'll share, with family and friends that we love there.

And so the Love and Light continue to go from each who receives it, soul to soul,
Making the day brighter, as it grows, and circles the earth from pole to pole,
Finally it ripples back to me, through the bond of Twin and Me,
And with happiness untold,  we meet again, at Love's door,
Sending out our ripples of gold,  Circles of Love, forevermore. 






No comments:

Post a Comment