Saturday, August 4, 2012

Impatience

I should know better, and I do,
I get impatient to be with you,
Even knowing that rushing's bad,
The thought of waiting drives me mad.

This is the craziest love, I know,
And maybe we should have taken it slow,
But now it's to the point of no return,
Constantly feeling passion's burn,
We can't let go.

 It's more than passion's fantasy,
This  LOVE's bigger than you and me,
We are Twins, bonded by Divinity,
United for Eternity.

This was our Plan, before the Fall of Man,
We'd live our lives apart,  as separate souls,
Me as Woman, you as Man, in separate roles,
But one day, following our hearts,
We'd find each other again, no more to part.

But this takes time, unraveling karma,
Tying up loose ends,
Anchoring the LOVE that will never end,
While preparing to Ascend.

It seems Divine Timing plods along,
While I sing lamenting songs,
But one day, sooner than I can see,
I'll hear your voice, calling to me,
Come Home, my Love, Come Home with me!
'Til then, I must learn to wait patiently. 







No comments:

Post a Comment