Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sex and Astrology

Ebbing, flowing, like the tide,
Waves of love wash through me, deep inside,
Passion fills me with desire,
Your energy warms me with Aries fire.

Gemini Sun and Moon reply,
Scorpio rises, with smouldering eyes,
Gemini Air, playfully breathes on your fire,
Building the blaze,
And we're both in a daze.

Venus in Taurus, a perfect match,
Twins incubate, ready to hatch,
Ready for sex, in ecstasy,
I'm ready to feel you penetrate me.

Opened wide, your shaft is inside,
Buried to the hilt, without any guilt.
I am yours, with all my trust,
Holding tightly as you thrust.

In frenzied orgasms, at last we meet,
Together, fevered, burning with heat,
With one last cry, you spill your seed,
And we are spent, with satisfied need.

We cuddle then, quiet, content,
To our passion we gave vent,
Now with voices low, cooing like doves,
We speak in whispers, telling our love.

Feeling drowsy, half asleep,
I can still feel you, inside me, deep,
You kiss me then, and start to move,
I feel you growing hard within, 
And I want you, too,  soon, again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment