Saturday, August 17, 2013

No More Running

No reason to run, no reason to hide,
No reason to fear the LOVE inside,
Letting it go, letting it fly,
Letting it bring me up so high,
So high I can touch the sky.

My heart has wings now,
Ground school about done,
I've found the ONE, waited so long,
And now at last, I've found my song.

I've been up and down, and round and round,
On the roller-coaster, dizzy on the ground,
Under the sea, and in the air,
So depressed I could not bear
Another hour of my despair.

Then one day, I awoke, a chant was tugging at my throat,
A song was going through my head, a poem took me from my bed,
The Goddess comes to me each day, and my Muse shows me the way,
My Muse, of course, is my Twin, and the Goddess is me, hidden within,
He comes to me and brings me out, and I know without a doubt,
This love of ours is meant to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment