Friday, August 2, 2013

Pain and Confusion

The need gnaws away at me, desire, burning like a fire,
Solar, sacral, chakras aching, cramping, wanting, his lovemaking,
Not just for sex, for proof of his love, like olive branch in the beak of a dove,
I long for a text, a Tweet, a chat--
But ten minutes of Skype would be better than that.

My head aches from all the heart breaks, sometimes I wonder what more can I take,
My balance is off from all the emotional quakes,
I wish my ego would go jump in a lake!

Sometimes it's hard to get back in my heart, this silence has pierced me like a dart,
It confuses me no end, when suddenly he treats me like a casual friend,
I should be used to it by now, but I guess I'll never learn how, or why,
He so blithely ignores me, makes me cry.

Feeling abandoned, unsure of my worth, like a wanderer, lost on earth,
Angelic being with broken wing, angelic voice no longer can sing,
Exhausted from the constant fight, can't even tell what's wrong or right,
Needing LOVE to hold me tight--
Wish he was here to cuddle me tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment