Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Path of Joy and Love

The dance doesn't seem so daunting,
New energy I'm flaunting,
No more fear, no doubt,
The Goddess in me is coming out!

I awaken each day, already starting to pray,
Sacred Tara chant, in my heart and mind,
Boddhistsatva, my spirit's path, I find,
Love blossoms as the Lotus Jewel...

Divine Timing still in rule,
In my last term of earthly school.

Om Tare Tuttare Ture Soha!

The song like sunlight wakes my mind,
Rising from my slumber, again I find,
The path of Joy and Love, my heart doth bind...

As I go singing, on my way,
Now Beginning another day.

Things becoming clearer still,
In the silence, yield my will,
Surrender to the river within,
In Joy, I find my beloved Twin...

I awaken in my Heart,
And with Love, share my lyric art.



No comments:

Post a Comment