Friday, August 2, 2013

Another Sleepless Night

I can't sleep, can't even weep,
Don't know what's wrong, I just long---
I long for the day this is all done,
And this endless pain is all gone,
The frustration is too much sometimes,
And that turns to anger, no reason or rhyme.

We had a couple good days and nights,
Fun and flirting, no fights,
But now he's ignoring me again,
Twin or not, I don't understand men---
How can he stand to stay away,
When I think of him night and day?

He's MY other half, sometimes provokes a bitter laugh,
Some days it seems a Cosmic Joke, leaving both of us bleeding and broken,
Slowly dying of loneliness, too many words left unspoken,
Sporadic chats are not enough, and this ride gets very rough,
Communication's priority, doesn't stretch across the sea,
And I don't feel as important as he is to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment