Sunday, October 6, 2013

TIME'S ILLUSION, MIND'S DELUSION

Seasons change, and length of day,
Now time makes you seem farther away,
Daylight Saving brings you more sun,
More time for you to have Springtime fun,
But now instead of twelve plus three,
Twelve plus four separates you from me.

I know it's just an illusion of time,
Silly delusion of my mind,
And I know we're never apart,
Always together in our heart,
It's all a silly game we play,
As the night turns into day.

Sometimes, sleeping in my cave,
Curtains closed, in restless rave,
I don't know if day or night,
Tries to bring me into light,
Or if the time is wrong or right.

What a strange reality,
Online Time's become for me,
Is this a New Paradigm,
Living life without Time?
Meditation's a timeless place,
Consciousness, without haste.

Time's a man-made reality,
Relevant for this land of 3D,
When we see past veils of confusion,
We'll see that it's all been an illusion.

By AstrandaLynn~~~Copyright 2013~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment