Sunday, October 6, 2013

A QUESTION OF TIMING

Does it really matter who contacts who,
Or who's the first to say I love you,
People say I shouldn't chase,
That, maybe, I should slow down the pace,
I wonder if that's always the case.

I sometimes feel if I don't start,
And share the poems in my heart,
Even if it makes me first,
My feelings soon will make me burst,
And so I speak, blessed or cursed.

Spontaneity makes me bold,
Reality often seems so cold,
Waiting, wondering if you'll reply,
Or be so busy, you'll try to deny,
Then Come to me later, and, Sorry, sigh.

It seems to be our paradigm,
That I must often wait in line,
You have your world, I have mine,
And often, WE don't have much time.

But when we do, we flirt and play,
While away the time of day,
For a while you are mine,
Sharing love til another time,
In our secret world, online.

By AstrandaLynn~~~Copyright 2013~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment