Saturday, October 12, 2013

OUR SECRET WORLD

We have a secret, my Twin and I,
A safe place for us to laugh and cry,
A place for us to meet face to face,
A space for him, free from the Rat Race.

It's a place just for us,
Away from the outside world's clamor and fuss,
Safe from other pressing demands,
Where we can meet as woman and man.

This is where we can flirt and play,
Or be serious for the day,
With our chat, get carried away,
Or on Skype,  hear what  our hearts long to say...
But sometimes life gets in the way.

Family demands, and work never ends,
And then he decides to go out with friends,
I feel I'm on the back burner again,
But soon he is back, making amends.

Maybe I'm working too hard,  says he,
You have that tendency, I agree,
We both dive deep when we're having fun,
And forget to come up for air and sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment