Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Doubts and Fears

Soul-deep sadness hits me in my face again, as it does now and then,
I don't know why, but I want to cry,
I had a passionate, erotic day, with someone who's too far away,
Now, night draws near, he isn't here.

Down Under, there's another girl, the main part of his reality,
I wonder, does she make his blood burn, like it does for me,
Or is it cold as ice, does he close his heart, lock that part away,
Save it for me, for another day, another time of passionate play?

Sometimes this all seems like a fantasy, but, for now, it's our reality,
He tells me his love is true, and he'd like to be with me,
But sometimes I feel blue, and only he has the key,
It's all on his time, not my time, and there's no reason or rhyme.

The future is a question mark, he cannot answer now,
Obstacles block our path, and questions bog us down,
Sometimes, he feels my wrath, and storm clouds blow,
But just as fast, a rainbow forms, and once again we know.

We chose a crazy way to love, an endless cyber road,
Across the oceans, worlds away, it is a heavy load,
Often when I need him most, he cannot get away,
But I know, he'll be mine again, on some other day.




No comments:

Post a Comment