Wednesday, September 4, 2013

NOW AND FOREVER

There was a time, not long ago, I sometimes felt I couldn't live,
I felt so low, expected more than you could ever give,
We seemed doomed to always be apart, as the words pierced my heart--
Never. We can never be together. I'm married, can't you see?
And the world keeps getting in the way. But I love you...maybe someday.

We stayed in contact as much as we could, and our days on chat and Skype were good,
But sometimes I was haunted by fear that you would never really stay near,
Then, we were chatting one passionate night, and my heart was filled with Light,
You said you loved me, even might, love me forever, and stop saying Never--
I asked you, with hope in my heart, did you mean it, I had to know,
And you quietly, hesitantly said, I think so.

You said, for now, it's fantasy, but it is good for you and me,
For now, this moment, stay with me, enjoy our love, and we will see,
The future that is meant to be, the life we've planned for you and me,
I promise I will not say never, for our love will last Forever.
So dry your tears, and have no fear, I will not abandon you,
Come my love, to my side, there is no reason now, to hide.



No comments:

Post a Comment