Tuesday, December 13, 2016

MUSINGS OF A RESTLESS MIND

With the Tarot I did play, the card of Death was the Card of the Day,
And my inner feelings all held sway,
 Queen Hecate's Torch, a flaming ray,
Goddess of the Crossroads, leading the way,
Up from the dark to the Light of Day. 

Death is Life, and naught to fear,
A lesson from the Wheel of the Year,
Circling ever, ever near,
Sun and Moon, Love is here.

Decisions and choices, too many voices,
Lost in confusion, drowned in delusion,
Was it all just an illusion,
Holographic illustration, life a maze of endless frustration?

What are the answers, will they ever show,
As round and round the Wheel I go,
The endless Quest gives me no rest,
My maniac Will to know.  

AstrandaLynn~~COPYRIGHT 2016~~

http://poeticdream111111.blogspot.com










No comments:

Post a Comment