Monday, December 12, 2016

Core Dump

Light at the end of the tunnel brightens,
So why am I feeling so frightened,
All my insecurities haunt me, not really gone,
I thought they were, now I can't go on.

Lying to myself, lying to you,
Too many lies making me blue,
Depressed, too stressed, not me at all,
Losing my balance on the Big Blue Ball,
And you are working, not hearing my call.

That pushme-pullyou game aflame,
Burning again, no one's to blame,
My head aches from too much thinking,
My heart breaks, my faith is shrinking,
If I were a drinker, I'd be drinking.

My Muse is back, but drowning in sorrow,
I have no faith in my tomorrow,
My mind wanders willy-nilly,
My ego, the brat, is driving me silly!

Is this normal,  to feel this way,
The darkness deepening before the New Day,
Could this be Dark Night of the Soul,
Making me want to crawl back in the hole,
Deep in the Abyss, longing for my True Love's kiss?

AstrandaLynn~~Copyright 2016~~
http://poeticdream111111.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment