Monday, January 20, 2014

Feeling Those Long Distance Relationship Blues

Why did you do this to me again?
I guess I will never understand men,
Without a word, you disappear,
And leave me alone, bombarded by fear.

You've said you want to keep me near,
But days have gone by, now it's four years,
And your world is still there, mine is here,
And I have lonely nights, in bed with my tears.

Distance separates us, without any goals,
Sometimes it seems we're on opposite poles,
Our physical connection is only online,
In OUR LDR, I'm YOURS, you're MINE.

Technology is a double-edged blade,
Yet for LDR, it seems to have been made,
Without it, togetherness seems to fade,
But Skype can make it all worthwhile,
And leave us both with a lingering smile.

I'm trying hard to give you space,
But sometimes it seems I have no place,
And sometimes the tears stream down my face,
And I feel like we are losing the race.

By AstrandaLynn~~~COPYRIGHT 2014~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment