Saturday, March 23, 2013

If You Love Him, Let Him Go

I felt taller that night,
As I felt the influx of Light,
Cool energies of Cosmic Affirmation,
Flowed through my body from head to toe,
As I smiled, through tears of confirmation,
Higher Self whispered, Let him go.

If you love him, let him go,
Let him go, so he can grow,
Sudden clarity, and I knew,
With tears in my eyes, what I must do,
Let him go, set him free,
Higher Self whispered, urgently.

A sacred peace was in my heart,
Knowing we won't ever part,
This separation, though hard it may be,
Is preparation for our eternity,
We are Twins, ONE Soul, complete,
Even if we cannot meet...
This is our Reality.

If you love him, let him go,
Let him go, so YOU can grow
I answered back, willingly,
This I'll do, for him and me,
Keep up my own frequency,
Higher Self exulted, Let It BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment