Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Twin Flame Separation

 Twin Flame Separation

Until we are clear and free of
Unhealthy dependency,
We must part, my Love,
Though it breaks my heart.

I will place no blame,
For we are the same
Mirrored face, tear-streaked,
In pain, Beloved Twin Flame.

This growth spurt hurts,
As we fall,
But time we need,
That we may heed
The Clarion Call.

This Dream we know,
As life below,
Egoes scream from fatal blow,
Karmic bondage now must go.

Its time completing now seems fleeting,
Though oft it left us broken, bleeding,
There were Seasons in the sun,
Rainbows leading to the ONE.

It's time, my dear, that we must part,
I'll always be near, in your heart--
Let the healing tears now flow,
As Feeling now breaks Logic's bow,
And Reason bows to what our hearts know:

Twin Flame Love is FOREVER!
Our time is NOW, Darling,
Speak not of NEVER.
January 24 at 8:34am

No comments:

Post a Comment