Tuesday, July 7, 2015

NEVER APART

The Truth is in my poetry,
Written by my heart,
Truth is my reality,
That we are not apart.

I fell asleep watching the news,
Then in my mind, said I love you,
Time seemed to stop, out of the blue,
Suddenly I was with you.

I felt you breathing, then heard you snore,
And then the magick became more,
Next thing I knew...I felt you!
I touched your face, your whiskered chin,
I held your arm, and felt your skin.

You kept me cozy as you dozed,
Your skin was soft and warm,
I felt safe, holding your arm,
Feeling the love that my heart knows.

Suddenly, I was shocked awake,
My favorite show came on,
I sat up in an awe-struck daze,
Looked back, and you were gone.

But I didn't cry, or wonder why,
I just let it all sink in,
You were here, you were really here!
And I had a happy grin.

AstrandaLynn~~COPYRIGHT 2015~~
http://poeticdream111111.blogspot.com







No comments:

Post a Comment